Harvard vs. Baylor Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's contest at Ferrell Center has the Baylor Bears (2-0) squaring off against the Harvard Crimson (3-1) at 2:00 PM ET on November 19. Our computer prediction projects a 77-67 win for Baylor, who are favored by our model.
The Crimson enter this contest on the heels of a 78-57 victory against UMass on Thursday.
Harvard vs. Baylor Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Ferrell Center in Waco, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Harvard vs. Baylor Score Prediction
- Prediction: Baylor 77, Harvard 67
Other Ivy League Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Harvard Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Crimson had a +235 scoring differential last season, topping opponents by 7.3 points per game. They put up 71.5 points per game to rank 61st in college basketball and allowed 64.2 per outing to rank 178th in college basketball.
- Harvard averaged 2.1 fewer points in Ivy League play (69.4) than overall (71.5).
- In 2022-23, the Crimson averaged 10.4 more points per game at home (77.5) than away (67.1).
- At home, Harvard allowed 61.9 points per game last season. Away, it gave up 62.7.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.