Holy Cross vs. Stony Brook Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's game that pits the Stony Brook Seawolves (3-0) against the Holy Cross Crusaders (2-1) at Island Federal Credit Union Arena is expected to be a lopsided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 74-55 in favor of Stony Brook, who is heavy favorites by our model. Game time is at 1:00 PM ET on November 19.
The Crusaders head into this game following a 51-41 victory over UMass Lowell on Monday.
Holy Cross vs. Stony Brook Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Island Federal Credit Union Arena in Stony Brook, New York
Holy Cross vs. Stony Brook Score Prediction
- Prediction: Stony Brook 74, Holy Cross 55
Other Patriot Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Holy Cross Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Crusaders averaged 61.8 points per game last season (244th in college basketball) while allowing 55.9 per contest (19th in college basketball). They had a +193 scoring differential overall and outscored opponents by 5.9 points per game.
- Holy Cross scored more in conference play (62.4 points per game) than overall (61.8).
- At home, the Crusaders scored 62 points per game last season, 0.4 more than they averaged on the road (61.6).
- In 2022-23, Holy Cross conceded 0.9 fewer points per game at home (55.4) than on the road (56.3).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.