Northeastern vs. East Carolina: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 19
The Northeastern Huskies (1-2) battle the East Carolina Pirates (2-1) on Sunday, November 19, 2023 at Minges Coliseum. It starts at 2:00 PM ET on ESPN+.
Find odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the East Carolina vs. Northeastern matchup.
Northeastern vs. East Carolina Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Minges Coliseum in Greenville, North Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Northeastern vs. East Carolina Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup across individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||East Carolina Moneyline||Northeastern Moneyline|
|BetMGM||East Carolina (-8.5)||142.5||-||-||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||East Carolina (-7.5)||142.5||-350||+275||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Northeastern vs. East Carolina Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Northeastern compiled a 9-17-0 ATS record last season.
- The Huskies were an underdog by 8.5 points or more eight times last season, and covered the spread in one of those matchups.
- East Carolina won 20 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 11 times.
- Last season, 17 Pirates games hit the over.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.