Northeastern vs. East Carolina Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 19
Sunday's game between the East Carolina Pirates (2-1) and the Northeastern Huskies (1-2) at Minges Coliseum has a projected final score of 75-70 based on our computer prediction, with East Carolina securing the victory. Tipoff is at 2:00 PM on November 19.
Based on our computer prediction, Northeastern is projected to cover the spread (8.5) versus East Carolina. The two teams are expected to go over the 142.5 over/under.
Northeastern vs. East Carolina Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Greenville, North Carolina
- Venue: Minges Coliseum
- Line: East Carolina -8.5
- Point Total: 142.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Northeastern vs. East Carolina Score Prediction
- Prediction: East Carolina 75, Northeastern 70
Spread & Total Prediction for Northeastern vs. East Carolina
- Pick ATS: Northeastern (+8.5)
- Pick OU: Over (142.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Northeastern Performance Insights
- On offense, Northeastern scored 65.3 points per game (328th-ranked in college basketball) last season. It gave up 71.7 points per contest at the other end of the court (231st-ranked).
- With 32.9 boards per game, the Huskies were 107th in the country. They ceded 29.8 rebounds per contest, which ranked 90th in college basketball.
- Northeastern ranked 211th in the nation with 12.6 assists per contest.
- The Huskies ranked 332nd in the nation at 13.9 turnovers per contest, but they forced 9.5 turnovers per game, which ranked 13th-worst in college basketball.
- The Huskies drained 7 three-pointers per game (219th-ranked in college basketball). They had a 33.2% shooting percentage (231st-ranked) from downtown.
- Northeastern was 38th in the country with 6 treys allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 256th with a 34.9% shooting percentage allowed from three-point land.
- Northeastern attempted 35.7 two-pointers per game last season, which accounted for 62.8% of the shots it attempted (and 70.4% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 21.2 treys per contest, which were 37.2% of its shots (and 29.6% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.