Stonehill vs. Niagara Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's game between the Niagara Purple Eagles (1-2) and Stonehill Skyhawks (0-5) going head to head at Gallagher Center has a projected final score of 77-60 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Niagara, so it should be a one-sided matchup. The game will start at 1:00 PM ET on November 19.
The Skyhawks are coming off of a 60-39 loss to Buffalo in their most recent game on Friday.
Stonehill vs. Niagara Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Gallagher Center in Lewiston, New York
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Stonehill vs. Niagara Score Prediction
- Prediction: Niagara 77, Stonehill 60
Other NEC Predictions
Stonehill Schedule Analysis
- The Skyhawks have one loss versus Quadrant 1 teams, tied for the 29th-most in Division 1.
- When facing Quadrant 3 teams (according to the RPI), the Purple Eagles are 0-2 (.000%) -- tied for the eighth-most defeats.
- Against Quadrant 4 opponents, Stonehill is 0-2 (.000%) -- tied for the seventh-most defeats.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
- Maureen Stapleton: 4.8 PTS, 7.2 REB, 39.3 FG%, 15.4 3PT% (2-for-13)
- Jada Thornton: 11.0 PTS, 32.5 FG%
- Anna Boruta: 9.6 PTS, 30.0 FG%, 28.1 3PT% (9-for-32)
- Paige Martin: 3.4 PTS, 26.1 FG%
- Brooke Paquette: 6.2 PTS, 35.5 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (4-for-15)
Stonehill Performance Insights
- The Skyhawks have been outscored by 22.4 points per game (posting 50.2 points per game, 344th in college basketball, while allowing 72.6 per contest, 284th in college basketball) and have a -112 scoring differential.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.