UMass vs. Monmouth Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's game features the Monmouth Hawks (1-2) and the UMass Minutewomen (1-3) clashing at OceanFirst Bank Center in what should be a competitive matchup, with a projected 62-61 victory for Monmouth according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 2:00 PM ET on November 19.
The Minutewomen are coming off of a 78-57 loss to Harvard in their last game on Thursday.
UMass vs. Monmouth Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: OceanFirst Bank Center in West Long Branch, New Jersey
- How to Watch on TV: NBC Sports Philadelphia Plus
UMass vs. Monmouth Score Prediction
- Prediction: Monmouth 62, UMass 61
Other A-10 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
UMass Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Minutewomen averaged 76.2 points per game last season (25th in college basketball) while allowing 63.3 per contest (148th in college basketball). They had a +439 scoring differential overall and outscored opponents by 12.9 points per game.
- UMass averaged 1.3 fewer points in A-10 games (74.9) than overall (76.2).
- At home, the Minutewomen scored 75.1 points per game last season. Away, they averaged 76.7.
- UMass allowed 62.0 points per game at home last season, and the same number away.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.