Bruins vs. Lightning: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats
The Boston Bruins (13-1-2) take on the Tampa Bay Lightning (8-6-4) at Amalie Arena on Monday, November 20 at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+, NESN, and BSSUN. The Bruins knocked off the Montreal Canadiens 5-2 in their last outing, while the Lightning are coming off a 6-4 win over the Edmonton Oilers.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Bruins vs. Lightning Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, NESN, and BSSUN Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Amalie Arena in Tampa, Florida
|Bruins (-140)||Lightning (+115)||6.5||Bruins (-1.5)|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Bruins Betting Insights
- The Bruins have won 10 of their 13 games when favored on the moneyline this season (76.9%).
- In games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -140 or shorter, Boston has a 10-2 record (winning 83.3% of its games).
- The Bruins have an implied moneyline win probability of 58.3% in this contest.
- In five of 16 matches this season, Boston and its opponent have combined for more than 6.5 goals.
Bruins vs Lightning Additional Info
|Bruins vs Lightning Odds/Over/Under|
|Bruins vs Lightning Prediction|
|Bruins vs Lightning Player Props|
|How to Watch Bruins vs Lightning|
Bruins vs. Lightning Rankings
|Bruins Total (Rank)||Lightning Total (Rank)|
|55 (13th)||Goals||63 (3rd)|
|32 (1st)||Goals Allowed||65 (28th)|
|13 (13th)||Power Play Goals||19 (3rd)|
|5 (1st)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||8 (7th)|
Bruins Advanced Stats
- Boston has a 5-5-0 record against the spread in its last 10 games, going 7-1-2 overall.
- In its past 10 games, Boston went over five times.
- The Bruins and their opponents have averaged 5.9 goals combined in their past 10 games, 0.6 less than the over/under in this matchup (6.5).
- During the past 10 games, the Bruins have scored 0.5 more goals per game than their season average.
- The Bruins offense's 55 total goals (3.4 per game) rank 13th in the league.
- The Bruins have allowed the fewest goals in league play this season with 32 (only two per game).
- The team has the league's second-best goal differential at +23 this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.