Celtics vs. Hornets Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 20
The Boston Celtics (11-2) are favored (by 8.5 points) to build on a three-game road winning streak when they visit the Charlotte Hornets (3-9) on Monday, November 20, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Celtics vs. Hornets Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: BSSE and NBCS-BOS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Venue: Spectrum Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Celtics vs. Hornets Score Prediction
- Prediction: Celtics 124 - Hornets 105
Celtics vs Hornets Additional Info
|Celtics vs Hornets Injury Report|
|Celtics vs Hornets Betting Trends & Stats|
|Celtics vs Hornets Odds/Over/Under|
|Celtics vs Hornets Players to Watch|
|How to Watch Celtics vs Hornets|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Celtics vs. Hornets
- Pick ATS: Celtics (- 8.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Celtics (-18.5)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 229.1
- The Celtics' .615 ATS win percentage (8-5-0 ATS Record) is higher than the Hornets' .417 mark (5-7-0 ATS Record) in 2023-24.
- Boston covers the spread when it is an 8.5-point favorite or more 66.7% of the time. That's more often than Charlotte covers as an underdog of 8.5 or more (33.3%).
- When it comes to eclipsing the total in 2023-24, Boston does it in fewer games (46.2% of the time) than Charlotte (66.7%).
- As a moneyline favorite this season, the Celtics are 10-2, while the Hornets are 3-7 as moneyline underdogs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Celtics with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Celtics Performance Insights
- The Celtics have been lifted by their defense, as they rank second-best in the NBA by surrendering only 105.5 points per game. They rank seventh in the league in points scored (117.2 per contest).
- Boston is top-five this year in rebounding, ranking second-best in the league with 47.4 boards per game. Meanwhile, it ranks eighth with 42.3 rebounds allowed per contest.
- The Celtics rank 19th in the NBA with 24.9 assists per contest.
- Boston ranks sixth in the NBA at 12.4 turnovers per game, but it is forcing 10.9 turnovers per game, which ranks second-worst in the league.
- The Celtics rank second-best in the NBA by making 15.9 three-pointers per game. In terms of three-point percentage, they rank 11th in the league at 36.8%.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.