David Pastrnak Game Preview: Bruins vs. Lightning - November 20
David Pastrnak will be among those on the ice Monday when his Boston Bruins face the Tampa Bay Lightning at Amalie Arena. Looking to bet on Pastrnak's props? Here is some information to assist you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
David Pastrnak vs. Lightning Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, NESN, and BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 1.5 points (Over odds: +135)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: -111)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Pastrnak Season Stats Insights
- Pastrnak's plus-minus rating this season, in 19:03 per game on the ice, is +12.
- In nine of 16 games this season Pastrnak has scored a goal, including two games with multiple goals.
- Pastrnak has a point in 13 of 16 games this season, with multiple points in nine of them.
- Pastrnak has an assist in 11 of 16 games played this season, including multiple assists four times.
- The implied probability that Pastrnak goes over his points over/under is 42.6%, based on the odds.
- There is a 52.6% chance of Pastrnak having more than 0.5 assists, based on the moneyline odds.
Pastrnak Stats vs. the Lightning
- On the defensive side, the Lightning are giving up 65 total goals (3.6 per game) which ranks 28th in the NHL.
- The team has the league's 18th-ranked goal differential (-2).
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Tampa Bay|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.