Jake DeBrusk Game Preview: Bruins vs. Lightning - November 20
Jake DeBrusk will be in action when the Boston Bruins and Tampa Bay Lightning face off on Monday at Amalie Arena, beginning at 7:00 PM ET. Looking to wager on DeBrusk's props versus the Lightning? Scroll down for stats and information.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Jake DeBrusk vs. Lightning Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, NESN, and BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +110)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +240)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
DeBrusk Season Stats Insights
- In 15 games this season, DeBrusk has a plus-minus of +7, while averaging 16:18 on the ice per game.
- In one of 15 games this year, DeBrusk has scored a goal, but has not finished a game with two or more.
- In six of 15 games this season, DeBrusk has recorded a point, but he has no games yet with multiple points.
- DeBrusk has an assist in five of 15 games this season, but has not recorded two or more in a game so far.
- DeBrusk has an implied probability of 47.6% to exceed his point total based on the odds.
- Given his moneyline odds, DeBrusk has an implied probability of 29.4% of going over his assist prop bet.
DeBrusk Stats vs. the Lightning
- The Lightning have conceded 65 goals in total (3.6 per game), which ranks 28th in the NHL in goals allowed.
- The team has the league's 18th-ranked goal differential (-2).
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Tampa Bay|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.