Pavel Zacha Game Preview: Bruins vs. Lightning - November 20
The Boston Bruins, Pavel Zacha among them, face the Tampa Bay Lightning on Monday at 7:00 PM ET, at Amalie Arena. Does a bet on Zacha interest you? Our stats and information can help.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Pavel Zacha vs. Lightning Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, NESN, and BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -149)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +130)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Zacha Season Stats Insights
- Zacha's plus-minus this season, in 19:16 per game on the ice, is +10.
- Zacha has a goal in six games this season through 16 games played, but has not had multiple goals in any of those games.
- Zacha has recorded a point in a game 11 times this season over 16 games played, with multiple points in two games.
- Zacha has posted an assist in a game six times this year in 16 games played, including multiple assists once.
- The implied probability is 59.8% that Zacha goes over his points prop total based on the odds.
- Given his moneyline odds, Zacha has an implied probability of 43.5% of going over his assist prop bet.
Zacha Stats vs. the Lightning
- The Lightning are 28th in goals allowed, giving up 65 total goals (3.6 per game) in the NHL.
- The team has the league's 18th-ranked goal differential (-2).
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Tampa Bay|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.