Stonehill vs. Texas A&M-Commerce Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 20
Monday's contest at Texas A&M-Commerce Field House has the Texas A&M-Commerce Lions (2-4) taking on the Stonehill Skyhawks (1-4) at 8:00 PM ET (on November 20). Our computer prediction projects a lopsided 75-63 win as our model heavily favors Texas A&M-Commerce.
Based on our computer prediction, Texas A&M-Commerce projects to cover the 7.5-point spread in its matchup versus Stonehill. The over/under is currently listed at 141.5, and the two sides are projected to go under that total.
Stonehill vs. Texas A&M-Commerce Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Commerce, Texas
- Venue: Texas A&M-Commerce Field House
- Line: Texas A&M-Commerce -7.5
- Point Total: 141.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Texas A&M-Commerce -350, Stonehill +260
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Stonehill vs. Texas A&M-Commerce Score Prediction
- Prediction: Texas A&M-Commerce 75, Stonehill 63
Spread & Total Prediction for Stonehill vs. Texas A&M-Commerce
- Pick ATS: Texas A&M-Commerce (-7.5)
- Pick OU: Under (141.5)
Both Texas A&M-Commerce and Stonehill are 2-3-0 against the spread (ATS) so far this season. The Lions are 1-4-0 and the Skyhawks are 3-2-0 in terms of hitting the over. The teams average 122.7 points per game combined, 18.8 fewer than this matchup's total.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Stonehill Performance Insights
- The Skyhawks are being outscored by 30 points per game, with a -150 scoring differential overall. They put up 58.2 points per game (352nd in college basketball), and give up 88.2 per contest (354th in college basketball).
- Stonehill averages 26.2 rebounds per game (352nd in college basketball) while conceding 40.6 per contest to opponents. It is outrebounded by 14.4 boards per game.
- Stonehill connects on 8 three-pointers per game (144th in college basketball) at a 27.4% rate (313th in college basketball), compared to the 12.4 per contest its opponents make, shooting 37.3% from beyond the arc.
- Stonehill has committed 15.4 turnovers per game (333rd in college basketball), 2.2 more than the 13.2 it forces (158th in college basketball).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.