UMass-Lowell vs. Saint Peter's Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 20
Monday's contest between the UMass-Lowell River Hawks (3-1) and Saint Peter's Peacocks (1-2) squaring off at Yanitelli Center has a projected final score of 68-67 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of UMass-Lowell, so it should be a tight matchup. The game will tip off at 7:00 PM ET on November 20.
Based on our computer prediction, Saint Peter's is a good bet to cover the point spread, which currently sits at 6. The two teams are projected to go over the 131 over/under.
UMass-Lowell vs. Saint Peter's Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Jersey City, New Jersey
- Venue: Yanitelli Center
- Line: UMass-Lowell -6
- Point Total: 131
- Moneyline (To Win): UMass-Lowell -244, Saint Peter's +200
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
UMass-Lowell vs. Saint Peter's Score Prediction
- Prediction: UMass-Lowell 68, Saint Peter's 67
Spread & Total Prediction for UMass-Lowell vs. Saint Peter's
- Pick ATS: Saint Peter's (+6)
- Pick OU: Over (131)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
UMass-Lowell Performance Insights
- Offensively, UMass-Lowell was the 36th-ranked squad in the nation (78.0 points per game) last year. Defensively, it was 61st (66.0 points allowed per game).
- On the glass, the River Hawks were 18th-best in college basketball in rebounds (35.7 per game) last year. They were 15th-best in rebounds allowed (27.5 per game).
- With 14.5 assists per game last year, UMass-Lowell was 75th in the nation.
- Beyond the arc, the River Hawks were 229th in the nation in 3-pointers made per game (6.9) last season. They were 15th-best in 3-point percentage at 38.1%.
- Defensively, UMass-Lowell was 51st in the country in 3-pointers allowed per game at 6.2 last year. It was 149th in 3-point percentage conceded at 33.4%.
- Last season, UMass-Lowell attempted 69% of its shots from inside the 3-point line, and 31% from beyond it. In terms of made shots, 75.5% of UMass-Lowell's baskets were 2-pointers, and 24.5% were 3-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.