Boston University vs. Davidson Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 21
Tuesday's game between the Davidson Wildcats (2-2) and Boston University Terriers (1-3) going head-to-head at John M. Belk Arena has a projected final score of 69-63 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Davidson, who is listed as a small favorite by our model. The game will start at 7:00 PM ET on November 21.
According to our computer prediction, Boston University projects to cover the 14.5-point spread in its matchup versus Davidson. The over/under is listed at 133.5, and the two sides are projected to go under that total.
Boston University vs. Davidson Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Davidson, North Carolina
- Venue: John M. Belk Arena
- Line: Davidson -14.5
- Point Total: 133.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Davidson -1600, Boston University +875
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Boston University vs. Davidson Score Prediction
- Prediction: Davidson 69, Boston University 63
Spread & Total Prediction for Boston University vs. Davidson
- Pick ATS: Boston University (+14.5)
- Pick OU: Under (133.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Boston University Performance Insights
- On offense, Boston University put up 67.1 points per game (298th-ranked in college basketball) last season. It ceded 67.2 points per contest at the other end of the court (88th-ranked).
- The Terriers grabbed 32.4 rebounds per game (134th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while allowing 30.8 rebounds per contest (155th-ranked).
- Boston University dished out just 10.5 dimes per contest, which ranked 16th-worst in college basketball.
- With 11.4 turnovers per game, the Terriers ranked 132nd in college basketball. They forced 11.7 turnovers per contest, which ranked 195th in college basketball.
- The Terriers were 182nd in the country with 7.4 three-pointers per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 240th with a 33.0% shooting percentage from downtown.
- Last year Boston University allowed 7.1 treys per game (165th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed opposing teams to shoot 33.6% (169th-ranked) from downtown.
- Boston University attempted 35.1 two-pointers per game last year, which accounted for 60.9% of the shots it took (and 68.7% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 22.6 three-pointers per contest, which were 39.1% of its shots (and 31.3% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.