Holy Cross vs. Villanova Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 21
Tuesday's game between the Villanova Wildcats (2-1) and Holy Cross Crusaders (2-2) at The William B. Finneran Pavilion has a projected final score of 68-52 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Villanova, so it should be a lopsided matchup. The game will tip off at 7:00 PM ET on November 21.
The Crusaders are coming off of a 68-55 loss to Stony Brook in their most recent game on Sunday.
Holy Cross vs. Villanova Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: The William B. Finneran Pavilion in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
Holy Cross vs. Villanova Score Prediction
- Prediction: Villanova 68, Holy Cross 52
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Holy Cross Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Crusaders' +193 scoring differential last season (outscoring opponents by 5.9 points per game) was a result of scoring 61.8 points per game (244th in college basketball) while giving up 55.9 per outing (19th in college basketball).
- In Patriot action, Holy Cross averaged 0.6 more points (62.4) than overall (61.8) in 2022-23.
- The Crusaders scored 62.0 points per game at home last season, and 61.6 on the road.
- In 2022-23, Holy Cross allowed 0.9 fewer points per game at home (55.4) than on the road (56.3).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.