Merrimack vs. Bryant Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 21
Tuesday's contest that pits the Bryant Bulldogs (3-1) versus the Merrimack Warriors (0-4) at Hammel Court is expected to be a close matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 58-56 in favor of Bryant. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM ET on November 21.
The Warriors are coming off of a 58-47 loss to Northeastern in their last outing on Thursday.
Merrimack vs. Bryant Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Hammel Court in North Andover, Massachusetts
Merrimack vs. Bryant Score Prediction
- Prediction: Bryant 58, Merrimack 56
Other NEC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Merrimack Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Warriors were outscored by 4.5 points per game last season (posting 61.5 points per game, 250th in college basketball, while allowing 66.0 per contest, 227th in college basketball) and had a -140 scoring differential.
- In conference games last year, Merrimack averaged more points per game (64.9) than its season average (61.5).
- The Warriors averaged 63.3 points per game when playing at home last year, compared to 59.5 points per game when playing on the road, a difference of 3.8 points per contest.
- Merrimack ceded 63.8 points per game last season when playing at home, which was 4.5 fewer points than it allowed away from home (68.3).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.