Northeastern vs. Wagner Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 21
Tuesday's game that pits the Northeastern Huskies (3-1) against the Wagner Seahawks (1-3) at Cabot Center should be a lopsided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 74-48 in favor of Northeastern, who is heavily favored by our model. Game time is at 8:00 PM ET on November 21.
In their last outing on Thursday, the Huskies secured a 58-47 win against Merrimack.
Northeastern vs. Wagner Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Cabot Center in Boston, Massachusetts
- How to Watch on TV: NESN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Northeastern vs. Wagner Score Prediction
- Prediction: Northeastern 74, Wagner 48
Other CAA Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Northeastern Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Huskies put up 65.9 points per game (160th in college basketball) last season while giving up 62.4 per outing (118th in college basketball). They had a +109 scoring differential and outscored opponents by 3.5 points per game.
- With 69.3 points per game in CAA action, Northeastern posted 3.4 more points per game in conference games compared to its overall average (65.9 PPG).
- The Huskies averaged 68.7 points per game last season in home games, which was 2.8 more points than they averaged when playing on the road (65.9).
- In 2022-23, Northeastern ceded 60.7 points per game at home. When playing on the road, it allowed 62.9.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.