UMass Lowell vs. Cent. Conn. St. Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 21
Tuesday's game features the UMass Lowell River Hawks (0-4) and the Central Connecticut State Blue Devils (0-4) squaring off at William H. Detrick Gymnasium (on November 21) at 7:00 PM ET. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 63-56 victory for UMass Lowell.
The River Hawks' most recent game was a 63-61 loss to Le Moyne on Saturday.
UMass Lowell vs. Cent. Conn. St. Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: William H. Detrick Gymnasium in New Britain, Connecticut
UMass Lowell vs. Cent. Conn. St. Score Prediction
- Prediction: UMass Lowell 63, Cent. Conn. St. 56
Other America East Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
UMass Lowell Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The River Hawks were outscored by 11.1 points per game last season (scoring 53.3 points per game to rank 348th in college basketball while giving up 64.4 per outing to rank 183rd in college basketball) and had a -300 scoring differential overall.
- In conference play, UMass Lowell put up more points (54.6 per game) than it did overall (53.3) in 2022-23.
- In 2022-23, the River Hawks averaged 0.1 fewer points per game at home (53.2) than away (53.3).
- At home, UMass Lowell gave up 62.4 points per game, 3.8 fewer points than it allowed on the road (66.2).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.