Boston College vs. Colorado State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 22
Wednesday's game between the Colorado State Rams (4-0) and the Boston College Eagles (4-0) at T-Mobile Center has a good chance to be a tight matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 76-73, with Colorado State coming out on top. Game time is at 1:30 PM ET on November 22.
According to our computer prediction, Boston College is projected to cover the point spread (5.5) against Colorado State. The two sides are projected to exceed the 145.5 total.
Boston College vs. Colorado State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- Time: 1:30 PM ET
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Where: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: T-Mobile Center
- Line: Colorado State -5.5
- Point Total: 145.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Colorado State -225, Boston College +180
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Boston College vs. Colorado State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Colorado State 76, Boston College 73
Spread & Total Prediction for Boston College vs. Colorado State
- Pick ATS: Boston College (+5.5)
- Pick OU: Over (145.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Boston College Performance Insights
- Offensively, Boston College put up 66.6 points per game (312th-ranked in college basketball) last season. It ceded 70.2 points per contest at the other end of the court (179th-ranked).
- With 30.8 boards per game, the Eagles ranked 241st in the nation. They gave up 31.3 rebounds per contest, which ranked 185th in college basketball.
- Last year Boston College ranked 221st in college basketball in assists, averaging 12.5 per game.
- With 11.8 turnovers per game, the Eagles ranked 175th in the country. They forced 11.8 turnovers per contest, which ranked 183rd in college basketball.
- The Eagles drained 5.7 threes per game (329th-ranked in college basketball). They owned a 31.9% shooting percentage (305th-ranked) from three-point land.
- Boston College ranked 18th-worst in the country with a 36.8% shooting percentage allowed from beyond the arc. Meanwhile, it ceded 8.3 treys per game (300th-ranked in college basketball).
- In terms of shot breakdown, Boston College took 68.5% two-pointers (accounting for 77% of the team's baskets) and 31.5% from beyond the arc (23%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.