Harvard vs. Colgate Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 22
Wednesday's contest that pits the Harvard Crimson (4-1) versus the Colgate Raiders (3-2) at Cotterell Court has a projected final score of 71-67 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Harvard, who we project as a slight favorite in this matchup. Tipoff is at 2:00 PM on November 22.
According to our computer prediction, Harvard should cover the point spread, which currently sits at 5.5. The two sides are projected to eclipse the 137.5 over/under.
Harvard vs. Colgate Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Hamilton, New York
- Venue: Cotterell Court
- Line: Colgate -5.5
- Point Total: 137.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Colgate -200, Harvard +165
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Harvard vs. Colgate Score Prediction
- Prediction: Harvard 71, Colgate 67
Spread & Total Prediction for Harvard vs. Colgate
- Pick ATS: Harvard (+5.5)
- Pick OU: Over (137.5)
Colgate is 3-2-0 against the spread, while Harvard's ATS record this season is 3-1-0. In terms of going over the point total, games involving the Raiders are 0-5-0 and the Crimson are 3-1-0. The two teams score an average of 140.4 points per game, 2.9 more points than this matchup's total.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Harvard Performance Insights
- The Crimson are outscoring opponents by 11.8 points per game, with a +59 scoring differential overall. They put up 77.8 points per game (140th in college basketball) and give up 66 per outing (105th in college basketball).
- Harvard comes out on top in the rebound battle by an average of 3.2 boards. It collects 37.2 rebounds per game (80th in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 34.
- Harvard hits 8.6 three-pointers per game (86th in college basketball) while shooting 38.4% from beyond the arc (46th in college basketball). It is making 1.2 more threes than its opponents, who drain 7.4 per game at 28.7%.
- Harvard loses the turnover battle by 1.8 per game, committing 12.2 (186th in college basketball) while its opponents average 10.4.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.