Merrimack vs. N.C. A&T Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 22
Wednesday's game between the Merrimack Warriors (2-2) and the North Carolina A&T Aggies (0-3) at Pete Hanna Center has a projected final score of 75-65 based on our computer prediction, with a favored Merrimack squad taking home the win. Game time is at 5:30 PM ET on November 22.
According to our computer prediction, Merrimack should cover the point spread, which is currently listed at 6.5. The two sides are projected to exceed the 133.5 over/under.
Merrimack vs. N.C. A&T Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- Time: 5:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Birmingham, Alabama
- Venue: Pete Hanna Center
- Line: Merrimack -6.5
- Point Total: 133.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Merrimack -250, N.C. A&T +200
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Merrimack vs. N.C. A&T Score Prediction
- Prediction: Merrimack 75, N.C. A&T 65
Spread & Total Prediction for Merrimack vs. N.C. A&T
- Pick ATS: Merrimack (-6.5)
- Pick OU: Over (133.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Merrimack Performance Insights
- On offense, Merrimack was the eighth-worst team in the nation (62.6 points per game) last season. However, defensively it was 16th-best (62.3 points conceded per game).
- On the glass, the Warriors were -3-worst in the nation in rebounds (26.2 per game) last year. They were 13th-worst in rebounds conceded (34.7 per game).
- With 12.6 assists per game last year, Merrimack was 211th in the nation.
- Beyond the arc, the Warriors were 182nd in the nation in 3-pointers made per game (7.4) last season. They were 259th in 3-point percentage at 32.7%.
- Merrimack was the 23rd-best team in the nation in 3-pointers allowed (5.8 per game) and 58th in 3-point percentage defensively (31.6%) last season.
- Merrimack attempted 56% of its shots from inside the 3-point line, and 44% from beyond it last season. In terms of makes, 65.7% of Merrimack's baskets were 2-pointers, and 34.3% were 3-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.