Boston College vs. Miami (FL): Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - November 24
The Miami Hurricanes (6-5) carry college football's 10th-ranked rushing D into a clash with the Boston College Eagles (6-5), who have the No. 20 rushing attack in the country, on Friday, November 24, 2023. The Hurricanes are 9.5-point favorites. The over/under in this contest is 49 points.
In this article, you will find the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Miami (FL) vs. Boston College matchup.
Boston College vs. Miami (FL) Game Info
- Date: Friday, November 24, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: ABC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Boston, Massachusetts
- Venue: Alumni Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Boston College vs. Miami (FL) Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available at individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Miami (FL) Moneyline||Boston College Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Miami (FL) (-9.5)||49||-375||+300||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Miami (FL) (-9.5)||48.5||-350||+275||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 13 Odds
- Oregon State vs Oregon
- Penn State vs Michigan State
- Alabama vs Auburn
- Iowa vs Nebraska
- BYU vs Oklahoma State
- UTSA vs Tulane
- Memphis vs Temple
- Missouri vs Arkansas
- Cal vs UCLA
- TCU vs Oklahoma
- Fresno State vs San Diego State
- Ole Miss vs Mississippi State
- Arizona vs Arizona State
- Ohio State vs Michigan
- West Virginia vs Baylor
- James Madison vs Coastal Carolina
- Air Force vs Boise State
- Florida State vs Florida
- Kentucky vs Louisville
- Navy vs SMU
- Georgia vs Georgia Tech
- Houston vs UCF
- Texas Tech vs Texas
- Washington State vs Washington
- Iowa State vs Kansas State
- Kansas vs Cincinnati
- Wisconsin vs Minnesota
- Texas A&M vs LSU
Boston College vs. Miami (FL) Betting Trends
- Boston College has compiled a 4-7-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Eagles have covered the spread once when an underdog by 9.5 points or more this season (in two opportunities).
- Miami (FL) has won five games against the spread this season, while failing to cover five times.
- The Hurricanes have covered the spread twice this season (2-2 ATS) when playing as at least 9.5-point favorites.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.