Patriots Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +150000 as of December 6, the New England Patriots aren't among the favorites to win the Super Bowl this season.
Watch the Patriots this season on Fubo!
Patriots Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC East: +20000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +150000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Patriots to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Patriots in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Patriots Super Bowl Odds Insights
- In terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+150000), the Patriots are 28th in the NFL. They are two spots below that, 30th, according to computer rankings.
- The Patriots have had the biggest change in terms of their Super Bowl odds, falling from +6600 at the start of the season to +150000.
- The Patriots have a 0.1% chance of winning the Super Bowl, based on their moneyline odds.
New England Betting Insights
- New England has won twice against the spread this season.
- The Patriots have played 12 games this season and three of them have hit the over.
- The Patriots have gone 1-3 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 25% of those games).
- This season, New England has won one out of the eight games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Patriots rank fifth-worst in total offense (290.4 yards per game), but they've played a little better on defense, ranking eighth with 310.5 yards allowed per game.
- While the Patriots' defense ranks 15th with 21.2 points allowed per game, they've been a little worse on offense, ranking worst (12.3 points per game).
Patriots Impact Players
- On the ground, Rhamondre Stevenson has four TDs and has gained 619 yards (51.6 per game).
- In addition, Stevenson has 38 receptions for 238 yards and zero TDs.
- In 11 games, Mac Jones has passed for 2,120 yards (192.7 per game), with 10 touchdowns and 12 interceptions, completing 64.9%.
- In 12 games, Ezekiel Elliott has run for 429 yards (35.8 per game) and two scores.
- In 11 games, Hunter Henry has 32 catches for 313 yards (28.5 per game) and three scores.
- As a key defensive contributor, the Patriots' Ja'Whaun Bentley has delivered 79 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and four sacks in his 11 games.
Bet on Patriots to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Patriots Player Futures
2023-24 Patriots NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Eagles||L 25-20||+600|
|2||September 17||Dolphins||L 24-17||+700|
|3||September 24||@ Jets||W 15-10||+75000|
|4||October 1||@ Cowboys||L 38-3||+1000|
|5||October 8||Saints||L 34-0||+12500|
|6||October 15||@ Raiders||L 21-17||+50000|
|7||October 22||Bills||W 29-25||+3000|
|8||October 29||@ Dolphins||L 31-17||+700|
|9||November 5||Commanders||L 20-17||+150000|
|10||November 12||Colts||L 10-6||+10000|
|12||November 26||@ Giants||L 10-7||+150000|
|13||December 3||Chargers||L 6-0||+10000|
|14||December 7||@ Steelers||-||+10000|
|16||December 24||@ Broncos||-||+12500|
|17||December 31||@ Bills||-||+3000|
Odds are current as of December 6 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.