Patriots Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +150000, the New England Patriots are No. 28 in the league in terms of Super Bowl-winning odds as of November 30.
Watch the Patriots this season on Fubo!
Patriots Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC East: +20000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +150000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Patriots to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Patriots in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Patriots Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Patriots are three spots higher based on their Super Bowl odds (28th in NFL) than their computer ranking (31st).
- The Patriots' Super Bowl odds have decreased from +6600 at the start of the season to +150000, the biggest change among all teams.
- The implied probability of the Patriots winning the Super Bowl, based on their +150000 moneyline odds, is 0.1%.
New England Betting Insights
- New England has two wins against the spread this year.
- The Patriots have played 11 games this year and three of them have gone over the total.
- The Patriots have gone 1-3 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 25% of those games).
- This season, New England has won one out of the seven games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Patriots are totaling 293.5 yards per game on offense, which ranks them 25th in the NFL. Defensively, they rank eighth, allowing 316.8 yards per contest.
- While the Patriots' defense ranks 21st with 22.5 points allowed per game, they've been slightly worse on offense, ranking second-worst (13.5 points per game).
Patriots Impact Players
- Mac Jones has 10 TD passes and 12 picks in 11 games, completing 64.9% for 2,120 yards (192.7 per game).
- On the ground, Rhamondre Stevenson has scored four TDs and picked up 580 yards (52.7 per game).
- In the passing game, Stevenson has scored zero times, with 37 catches for 238 yards.
- Ezekiel Elliott has rushed for 377 yards (34.3 per game) and two scores in 11 games.
- Hunter Henry has 30 catches for 298 yards (29.8 per game) and three TDs in 10 games.
- In 10 games for the Patriots, Ja'Whaun Bentley has posted 4.0 sacks and 5.0 TFL and 70 tackles.
Bet on Patriots to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Patriots Player Futures
2023-24 Patriots NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Eagles||L 25-20||+400|
|2||September 17||Dolphins||L 24-17||+800|
|3||September 24||@ Jets||W 15-10||+75000|
|4||October 1||@ Cowboys||L 38-3||+1000|
|5||October 8||Saints||L 34-0||+8000|
|6||October 15||@ Raiders||L 21-17||+30000|
|7||October 22||Bills||W 29-25||+3500|
|8||October 29||@ Dolphins||L 31-17||+800|
|9||November 5||Commanders||L 20-17||+150000|
|10||November 12||Colts||L 10-6||+12500|
|12||November 26||@ Giants||L 10-7||+150000|
|14||December 7||@ Steelers||-||+6600|
|16||December 24||@ Broncos||-||+6600|
|17||December 31||@ Bills||-||+3500|
Odds are current as of November 30 at 7:12 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.