Boston College Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Oddsmakers have listed the Boston College Eagles (5-2) with +50000 moneyline odds to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
At 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 2, the Eagles taken on the NC State Wolfpack at home. Boston College is favored by 2.5 points (the point total is set at 149.5).
Boston College NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+50000||82nd||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|Preseason||+50000||76th||Bet $100 to win $50000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Boston College Team Stats
- Boston College outscores opponents by 6.0 points per game (scoring 75.3 per game to rank 182nd in college basketball while allowing 69.3 per contest to rank 151st in college basketball) and has a +42 scoring differential overall.
- The Eagles are 3-0 at home, 2-0 on the road and 0-2 in neutral-site games this year.
- Boston College is 4-1 in games it was listed as favorites, and has a single win (1-1) in games it was listed as the underdog.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Boston College and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Boston College Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-1 | Q2 Record: 0-0 | Q3 Record: 2-1 | Q4 Record: 3-0
- When facing Quadrant 3 teams, Boston College is 2-1 (.667%) -- tied for the 13th-most victories.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Boston College Players
- Quinten Post leads the Eagles in points and rebounds. He scores 21.3 points per game while adding 8.9 rebounds.
- Jaeden Zackery paces the squad with 4.9 assists per game.
- Post is the top three-point shooter for the Eagles, knocking down 2.1 per contest.
- Boston College's blocks leader is Post, who averages 2.3 per game. Zackery leads the team by averaging 2.1 steals a contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.