Celtics Odds to Win 2023-24 NBA Championship
Sportsbooks list the Boston Celtics (14-4) as the favorites to win the 2023-24 NBA championship (+375 odds). They next take the court at home against the Philadelphia 76ers on Friday, December 1 at 7:30 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Celtics NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+375||1st||Bet $100 to win $375|
|To Make the Finals||+150||-||Bet $100 to win $150|
|To Make the Playoffs||-10000||-||Bet $10000 to win $100|
Think the Celtics can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Celtics Standings Information
|5||New York Knicks||3.50|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Celtics Team Stats
- The Celtics have gone 14-4 on the season so far.
- The Celtics are unbeaten at home (8-0) compared to 6-4 on the road this year.
- While the Celtics have been victorious in only one game when favored by three or fewer points (1-1), they are 13-3 when favored by 3.5 points or more.
Celtics' Top Players
- The Celtics leader in points and rebounds is Jayson Tatum, who scores 27.7 points and grabs 8.8 rebounds per game.
- Jrue Holiday leads Boston in assists, averaging 5.1 per game while also scoring 12.4 points per contest.
- The Celtics get the most three-point shooting production out of Tatum, who knocks down 3.2 threes per game.
- Tatum and Al Horford lead Boston on the defensive end, with Tatum leading the team in steals by averaging 1.1 per game and Horford in blocks, averaging 1.0 per contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.